QSC Amplifiers – RMX series Δ
The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. Superior Performance
RMX amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion (<0.05% THD) and a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces and less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling and cooling.
- The RMX 1850HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2 ohms stereo or 4 ohms bridged applications (a RMX 1850HD exclusive!)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
- Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers.
- Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
- Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool.
- Compact size - up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
QSC Amplifiers - PLX2 Series Δ
The PLX2 series is a range of premium quality, high-power amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight® technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine light weight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power ratings up to 3,600 watts, PLX2 amplifiers are capable of providing plenty of clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems.
Two ways to get PLX2 performance
The "02" models (PLX1802, PLX2502, PLX3102 and PLX3602) are the right choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. These models feature built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
The compact "04" models (PLX1104, PLX1804) bring the same performance and technology, plus even greater value, to applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm operation. Designed to power one or two speakers from each amplifier channel (4 ohm minimum loading), these models offer a simplified feature set while retaining genuine, uncompromised PLX performance and technology. Weighing just 13 pounds (5.9 kg) these "plug-and-play" amplifiers are perfect for ultra-portable rigs, as well as reference-quality playback.
The PLX1802 is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. The PLX1802 features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
TOA BG-M Series Mixer/Amplifier Δ
Ideal for a wide variety of installed sound applications such as paging, music distribution and on-hold messaging. The BG-M Series Mixer/Amplifiers are comprised of four models, BG-1015 (15 W), BG-1030 (30 W), BG-1060 (60 W) and BG-1120 (120 W), all built with a compact, space-saving chassis design. Input channels include: microphone and telephone paging inputs, program and auxiliary music inputs plus a flexible module slot compatible with industry-standard TOA 900 Series modules. Outputs include transformer-isolated 25 V, 70 V and 4 ohm, balanced, line-level Music-On-Hold plus a 1 watt output for driving an additional 8 ohm speaker zone.
- Auto-Mute function for voice-activated paging with-out interrupting the MOH output.
- External mute activates the mute function with an external switch-closure
- bass/treble controls, insert jacks and Signal, Clip, and Power indicators
- Built-in protection circuitry
- AC mains circuit breaker ensure long life
- optional rack-mount kits and volume control security knobs to protect settings