Allen & Heath MixWizard3 12:2 Δ-Desk / Rack Mount All Purpose Console
With the same functionality as its larger sister models, the WZ3 12:2 embodies the ultimate multipurpose compact mixer, with 2 extra dual stereo inputs for stereo sources such as keyboards or CD players.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
- 8 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
- 100mm faders throughout
- 2 dual stereo inputs – featuring separate gain and ‘on’ switches
- allowing each input to be selected individually or mixed together.
- One pair on each channel can be routed directly to the L&R mix for even more versatility
- 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6 auxiliary sends - 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
- 2 stereo returns - on TRS jack
- Pluggable jumpers - for user configurability
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
- Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
- Onboard FX - 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
- Mounting - desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
Allan & Heath PA12 Δ
12 Input Stereo Live Mixer
The PA12 is a robust, compact 12 input (8 mono, 2 dual stereo) mixer with a straightforward layout and extensive functionality. With a design and build quality that mirrors our professional touring desks, PA12 is an essential addition to any band, school, theatre, or hire inventory.
The PA12 is a robust, compact 12 input (8 mono, 2 dual stereo) mixer with a straightforward layout and extensive functionality. With a design and build quality that mirrors our professional touring desks, PA12 is an essential addition to any band, school, theatre, or hire inventory.Easy-to-Mix Controls:
The control surface is laid out in an uncomplicated format and the operator can easily see all connections for patching. Pre-fade sends (FB) and post-fade sends (FX) are clearly labelled and colour coded, and there are generous 100mm fader masters with a LED mute button, identical to the channel controls. There is a selection of 16 editable digital FX to complete the professional design. Stereos:
2 dual stereo channels with RCA and TRS connectors and independent gain controls are included for FX returns and stereo sources, such as CD players and backing tracks. The RCA inputs can feed straight to LR, so providing extra returns. The stereo channels are furnished with 2 band EQ, and can be routed to all 4 auxiliary sends.A+B Output Channels:
The main XLR outputs derive their source from a selectable combination of LR (stereo), L+R (mono), FB1 and FB2, and provide master level trim, meters, slave outputs, patch point for external processors, and the very precise 4 band semi-parametric equalisers. This is extremely flexible and means that the PA can be operated in many different ways. For example, the user may want to run a stereo house system with separate left and right speakers and no monitors, or a mono system with a foldback monitor. High Performance Preamp:
The mic preamp is probably the most important stage in the console’s signal path and its performance is often the measure of the quality of the console. The PA Series uses a high grade dualstage design, developed from our acclaimed ML and GL consoles. This ensures optimum matching and very low noise when connecting mic or line sources. Parametric Output EQ:
A 4 band equaliser with swept frequency on each band provides more precise optimisation of the speaker system and control of feedback than the typical fixed frequency graphic type EQ found on similar consoles. Filter:
Each mono input channel is equipped with a 100Hz high-pass filter, an invaluable tool for cleaning up the mix. The majority of live sound sources have very little content below 100Hz, and modern microphones have wide frequency response and can pick up bleed from nearby low frequency sources such as bass and kick drums. The filter can be used: on vocal channels to reduce mic handling noise and close proximity ‘popping’; on drum overhead mics to reduce kick and bass pick up; on higher frequency instruments such as flute and acoustic guitar; and on stage mics to reduce foot noise. Recording Outputs:
There is a digital SPDIF 2-track output available from a RCA phono socket for recording direct to digital media, such as PC soundcards, DAT and digital audio processors. The recording send can be switched pre-fade if desired. An analogue recording output is also available. 4 Band Channel EQ:
The 4 band input EQ is every bit a pro tool. The low [60Hz] and high [12kHz] bands have shelving response, while the high-midrange band is sweepable from 350Hz to 6 kHz. Low-midrange EQ has a bell response at 250Hz - a frequency chosen to provide reduction of ‘muddy’ sounds and enhance ‘warmth’. Lamp Socket:
A 4 pin lamp connector is provided on the rear of the control surface.
Allen & Heath GL2400 Audio Mixing board Δ– the next generation of a mixing classic!
For 35 years, Allen & Heath has designed truly innovative mixers for the real world and has earned its enviable reputation for superior performance, functionality and build quality.
This mixer is designed for professional applications. Whether mixing FOH, monitors, or both, recording live or in the studio, installed in a business or house of worship, out on the road touring or earning its keep in rental stock, the GL2400 provides the perfect solution.
This mixer has been carefully detailed to provide the very best mixing experience. The mono output can be configured as LR sum, wedge, or aux-fed sub or centre master. In Monitor mode, all six auxes are available on faders with mutes, inserts, meters and XLR drive. The new 7x4 matrix with ambient mic capability opens up a huge number of mixing applications, including stereo recording, zone feeds, delay fill speakers and stereo in-ear monitor mixes.FEATURES:
- 16, 24, 32, 40 channel frames
- LR and M main outputs
- 4 Audio groups with pan control
- 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
- 2 stereo channels, each with mic and dual stereo line inputs
- 7x4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FoH and/or Monitor mixing
- M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
- Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
- Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and polarity switching
- Dedicated channel, master and stereo monitor meters
- Internal jumper plugs for pre/post-EQ aux, direct out and other options
- Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
- Assignable talkback
- 1 kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
- 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
- Headphones and local monitor outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp 74dB range with +34dBu input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Internal power supply with socket for MPS12 backup supply (16ch to 32ch models)
- External RPS11 power supply and socket for backup supply (40ch model only)
- 100 mm dust protected faders
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
- Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
- Sys-Link V2 console input/output linking option
- 4-pin XLR lamp sockets – Allen & Heath LED lamp available.