LC-XL100 Multi-media Projector Δ
delivers 5000 lumens of XGA brightness making it an ideal fit for most auditoriums. A full complement of performance extras make operating the XL100 easy. From the motorized Lens shift (vertical and horizontal) and Auto-rolling Filter system (with 10 step cartridge to reduce maintenance) this Eiki is sure to impress. The XL100's optical engine uses new inorganic LCD panels and optics providing durability and picture quality, achieving high brightness and high reliability.
- 5000 lumens brightness XGA in a transportable package
- Full 10bit Color Reproduction
- Built-in Auto Rolling Filter System(ARF)
- Built-in Mechanical Shutter System
- New Replacement 5 typs Lens
- Built-in 7.0 Watt Speaker
- Vertical & Horizontal Keystone Correction
- HDTV 1080/24psf/25psf/30psf
- Free Projection (Vertical 360 degrees)
- Powered Zoom / Focus / Lens Shift (V/H)
- Network System: Control Only(RJ-45)
- Optional Pj to Net Director: PjNET-50
- 1024 x 768 in stripe configuration
- 480i/p, 575i/p, 720p, 1035i, 1080i,(1080psf/24,25,30: DVI-D only)
Peerless Ceiling Projector Mount Δ
The PRS projector mount comes pre-assembled for quick and easy installation. Its low profile design and three alignment functions allow unmatched versatility for most mounting applications. Peerless® UL rated the PRS which includes a quick release mechanism for projector maintenance or removal. Available colors; black, silver and white.
Toshiba SDV395 DVD/VCR Video Player Δ
Combines the convenience of DVD and VHS playback all in one unit! Multi-format playback capability 4 Head HI-Fi VHS Playback and Record SP/SLP on VHS, DVD-/+R, DVD-/+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, VCD, SVCD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, JPEG and DivX playback for true viewing flexibility. Official DivX® Certified Product plays all version of DivX® video (including DivX® 6) with standard playback of DivX® Media files.
JPEG Photo Viewer enables users to view digital photographs from CD and DVD discs on their televisions.
Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol screen Δ
Ideal when a recessed install is not desired or feasible. Includes a Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Handsome white painted case blends with any decor. Choice of seven veneer finishes are available for the screen case for a warm, elegant look: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Cases with Honey Maple, Light Oak and Medium Oak finishes come standard with white end caps. Cherry, Mahogany, Natural Walnut and Heritage Walnut cases come with black end caps.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Matte White fabric up to 10' high will be seamless.
- Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric available in sizes up to 8' high.
- High Power fabric is available in sizes up to 9' x 12' and will be seamless in sizes up to 6' high.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws. Veneer can also be added to the Floating Mounting Bracket to match a veneer case.
- The Cosmopolitan Electrol is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control options.