Model B - retractable screen Δ
Perfect for classroom and meeting room facilities. Easy pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats. Nylon bearings provide smooth quiet operation for the life of the screen. Case design allows for hanging from a ceiling or flush mounting to a wall. Matte White, High Contrast Matte White and Video Spectra 1.5 fabrics will be seamless in all sizes. High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.
Cosmopolitan Electrol Δ
Ideal when a recessed install is not desired or feasible. Includes a Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Handsome white painted case blends with any decor. Choice of seven veneer finishes are available for the screen case for a warm, elegant look: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Cases with Honey Maple, Light Oak and Medium Oak finishes come standard with white end caps. Cherry, Mahogany, Natural Walnut and Heritage Walnut cases come with black end caps.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Matte White fabric up to 10' high will be seamless.
- Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric available in sizes up to 8' high.
- High Power fabric is available in sizes up to 9' x 12' and will be seamless in sizes up to 6' high.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws. Veneer can also be added to the Floating Mounting Bracket to match a veneer case.
- The Cosmopolitan Electrol is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control options.
Picture King - portable tripod Δ
The Picture King is a high quality professional tripod screen able to withstand daily usage. Screen height is adjustable to accommodate any ceiling height with self-locking extension tube and high-low case adjustment. Built-in fabric lock secures screen fabric during transport and use to prevent shifting. Black or Gray Carpeted version for rental situations also available.
- Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Video Spectra 1.5 and Silver Matte fabrics will be seamless in all sizes.
- Silver Matte is available in sizes up to 84"x84".
- High Power fabric up to 6' high will be seamless
- Heavy duty aluminum extruded legs with toe release.
Fast-Fold Deluxe Screen System Δ
More durable than ever! Da-Lite's Fast-Fold Deluxe frame and legs are constructed of sturdy 1-1/4" square aluminum tubing and feature easy release latches for simple, quick set up and tear down of the screen. Available with Da-Mat, Da-Tex (Rear), High Contrast Da-Tex (Rear), Ultra Wide Angle (rear), Cinema Vision, Pearlescent and Dual Vision. All Fast-Fold Deluxe surfaces are interchangeable with standard Fast-Fold surfaces for easy substitution.
- All viewing surfaces will be seamless.
- Complete screen also includes a rugged carrying case with wheels and is available in sizes from 54"x54" up to 10'6"x14'.
- The Fast-Fold Deluxe with Da-Mat fabric is standard with a foldable black backed material. This exclusive feature allows for the portablitiy of a Fast-Fold screen with the superior image quality and opacity of a black backed material.
- Black anodized frame option is available
Perm-Wall (fixed frame screen) Δ
Designed for permanent mounting to the wall or in a wall opening. Front or rear projection surfaces snap easily onto front of the silver aluminum frame. Flat back and sides for easy install. Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for graphic and data video projection. Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Da-Tex (Rear), Pearlescent, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision and Dual Vision fabrics up to and including 16' high will be seamless. Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision and High Contrast Cinema Perf fabrics up to and including 8' high will be seamless. High Power fabric up to 6' high will be seamless.
Advantage Deluxe Electrol (recessed) Δ
Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow for easy install of ceiling tiles. Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch. For easy installation, the Advantage Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Low Voltage Control unit built into the case.
- UL Plenum Rated case
- Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless
- Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless
- High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.